Nephos Technologies are hosting an exclusive breakfast roundtable with our partners Morpheus Data, to discuss Cloud management, orchestration and automation and how together, we can overcome some of the challenges that arrise from trying to deliver a Cloud first strategy.
Where: Vinoly Restaurant, SkyGarden, Fenchurch Street, London
When: 31st August 2017
- 8.45 – 9 am – Arrivals
- 9 am – Nephos, The Cloud Market and Challenge
- 9.15 am – Morpheus Data, Any App, Any Database, Any Cloud
- 10 am – Breakfast Served
- 10.30 am – Close
The Cloud Management Challenge
If you’re like most of our customers, moving workloads to the Cloud is imminent, but aside from the challenges of which workloads to migrate to which Cloud, there are some other key questions that we can help answer:
- How do you maintain portability of your applications and avoid lock-in?
- How do you provide the cloud like experience across both on-prem and public cloud offerings?
- How do you maintain standards and compliance across a growing environment?
- How do you provide single click application provisioning into any public or hybrid cloud environment?
- How do you control your Cloud costs?
- How do you adopt and manage containers like you do your VM’s today?
Ultimately if you don’t have the right tools in place to manage your Cloud infrastructure before you start to move, it’s very easy to lose control over the cost and compliance aspects of your infrastructure. During this session, we’ll be discussing how you can overcome some of these challenges and get the most from your Cloud initiatives.
Morpheus Data is the first and only truly infrastructure-agnostic cloud application management platform. Founded inside of Bertram Capital, a San Mateo-based private equity firm with more than $1 Billion in committed capital, to solve the challenges surrounding dynamic provisioning of infrastructure across Clouds.
Nephos Technologies, recognised by Gartner as a cool vendor Cloud Services Brokerage, work with some of the largest organisations in the world to develop and deliver their Cloud strategies, whether that be public, private or hybrid Cloud.