We all know that the amount of data we generate and store is growing daily, becoming the lifeblood of many organisations with huge value; but storing and protecting this data at scale is costly, complex and inflexible.
So how can we store, manage and protect all of that data without breaking the bank and at scale?
Nephos Technologies, is hosting breakfast with our partners: Pure Storage, Rubrik and Cloudian, to answer that question. Over breakfast, we’ll be explaining how our approach can reduce datacenter footprint by up to 60% and the TCO by between 30 - 70% and enable you to
- Support Big Data, AI & analytics initiatives through the use of technologies like SPARK & Hadoop
- Use third party platforms through REST API's for automation
- Reduce backup times & enhance RPO & RTO's
- Provide instant recovery of virtual and SQL workloads
- Deliver large scale unstructured storage systems at low cost
Sign up today and join us to find out how we can make your infrastructure fit for todays data driven world.
Where: Hawksmoor, Guildhall, 10 Basinghall Street, London, EC2V 5BQ
When: Friday 27th October, 8.30am - 10.30am
- 8.30am - Arrivals
- 8.45am - Presentations
- Nephos, The Data Explosion
- Pure Storage, High Performance At Scale
- Rubrik, Data Management & Protection At Enterprise Scale
- Cloudian, Combining Limitless Capacity with Ultimate Simplicity
- 10am - Breakfast
- 10.30am - Close